Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On BB Creams

After being sucked into this MMU craze, I have been intrigued by this ongoing rave about BB creams. To say that it has the efficiency of a foundation and a moisturizer in one is really something worth looking into.. Unfortunately, BB creams are really not easy on the pocket. They range from 600Php to 2000Php. I'm not yet fully convinced to spend that much which is why I decided to browse thru eBay for resellers of sample sizes and voila! I found one for Purederm. So for Php150 for a 5ml bottle, I decided to give it a try. After trying Purederm, I can't really say that I see what the rave is all about. Purederm is just like a liquid foundation and it doesn't even give a great coverage. I still had to use my concealer to cover blemishes and dark spots. It doesn't do much also when it comes to oil-control. I had to dust my face with powder after just a couple of hours. So will I buy the full-size next time? Probably not. I might search for another BB cream that would perform better with my skin.

No comments: