Sunday, July 25, 2010

UPDATED: What;s in My Make Up Kit

What's in my make up kit changes every time depending on my mood and where I'm going. Lately though, these are what I bring with me when I go out.



I like this make up pouch because I get to put a lot of stuff in it. So let's go through what's inside - my trusty comb, edm flat top brush, edm angled blush brush, maybelline colorsensational lipstick in buff and cozy tangerine, Fashion 21 2-way cake with tea tree oil (which i really like!), ELF concealer in apricot beige, ELF eyebrow kit in dark, nivea cherry lip balm, Estee Lauder Magnascopic mascara, Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Pink Parfait, Avon eyebrow pencil, In2it gel liner pencil, and Lancome powder blush in Rose Fresque. As you can see, I always bring like 3-4 lip products with me.. Dunno why since I don't really get to use all of them in a day but I just like having them handy. I guess most women do keep several lipsticks in their pouch.. So what do you have on your make up kits, ladies?

No comments: