Thursday, July 29, 2010

I so love eBay because of the cheap finds that you can find. I've bought a lot of stuff there before especially make-up items. Another good thing about eBay is that you can always find brands that are not available in the mall. Take for example, Rimmel. I've always wanted to try their 16-hr Cool Matte Moussse foundation but it's not available here in the Philippines. Good thing, I was able to see it on eBay. Of course, I didn't pass on the chance of buying it and at such an affordable price too! So here's my eBay haul today.. Oh, by the way, I also bought this Revlon Mineral Mousse foundation on eBay. You really can't beat the prices these online sellers offer! I am one happy girl again! yippee!



3 comments:

kikaysimaria.blogspot.com said...

Wow sis, nice finds. I would really like to try Rimmel products as they are affordable,, and promising. Hope it works for you. Review sis ha? ;)

The Beauty-Addict said...

great blog you have here! newbie blogger here! it'll be so sweet of you if you follow me there too!

http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/

Czel said...

wow, i want to try Rimmel products too! btw, im following your blog now. ;)