Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30 Haul

Went to ATC for lunch and I passed by the g-lish stall and I can't help but purchase some of their e/s. I remember reading about them in Chrissy's blog so I decided to check them out. The 50% off sale was very tempting that I got 5 of their Gelato Eyes Cream and 1 lippie. So I got 10, 14, 8, 3, and 13 for the e/s and party princess for the lippie. The e/s only costs 60Php each and I got the lippie for Php80. And then I decided to drop by the Dollarstore and I saw this Aziza eyeshadow palette in Santa Fe. It's only Php99 so I didn't think twice about buying it. I'm really excited to try them out especially my g-lish e/s.





(from L-R) 13, 8, 3, 14, 10


7 comments:

Chrissy said...

OMG, AZIZA! Gosh. I need to live at a place where I can find stuff like this. :/ Where did you find it?? Do they have more??

donnarence said...

wow! i love the haul.. it's so sad i have not visited glish stall.. sayang ang sale.. :C i love the aziza pallette :D

purplesilke said...

they have a lot of stocks of the aziza palette.. I'm actually not familiar with the brand. I just bought it because it's really cheap.. Is it a known brand?

Crystal said...

i hope the glish gelato eye shadows will work for you. i bought one and its creamy texture really didn't work for me so i just gave it away :(

purplesilke said...

i hope so too, otherwise 5 e/s will just go to waste.. teehee!

FuN and MakeUp said...

lovely haul! i like the shimmery blueeeee xoxo

mszcheysser said...

Cooool - I need to check this brand out when I go to the Philippines :)