Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beauty Essentials

Went to the mall last Thursday and decided to try these products. I saw Thiamere of on beauty stuff and what else's mention Nivea Anti-Wrinkle Q10+ eye cream and Kojie-san Kojic soap before and I'm really excited to see how they'll work for me. I hope I get good results.



The Himalaya Neem Face Pack was just something that caught my eye while I was browsing thru some stuff at Watson's. I'm not really into facial masks since I'm too impatient but since watching a few reviews on Youtube about other facial masks, I've decided to give it a try. It says on the packaging that this is for oily and acne-prone skin. Hmm.. let's see what it'll do for me. I'll probably make a review in a month or so.

It's my off from work today and hubby and I are gonna do some grocery shopping later. Who knows what I'll end up buying.. teehee!

No comments: