Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recent Haul



Okay, so I know I haven't been posting anything lately. I've just been uber busy and a bit preoccupied with some family matters but I've been reading on a lot of our sisters' blogs here every now and then.

So on my with my latest purchase. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about Olay Total Effects but I was always worried that I may not be "hiyang" with their products. They're a bit expensive and if I buy something and it turns out I'm allergic to it, I'll be wasting a lot of moolah. However, the call of beauty (teehee!) was really strong so I finally decided to get myself their Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 anti-ageing cream. I got the blemish prone/oily variant since I tend to have breakouts every now and then, especially when I'm stressed. I was also convinced by the SA to get their TE Cream Cleanser. I tried them both yesterday and to my pleasant surprise, they actually feels good on my skin. I'll do a review on it in a month or so.

So here's what it says on the packaging:



699Php
7 anti-ageing benefits in 1 moisturizer:

1. Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
2. Nourishing Moisturization: Soothes dry skin.
3. Tone Enhancement: Evens skin tone.
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture.
5. Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores.
6. Skin Smoothing: Visibly improves texture.
7. Improves Skin Appearance: Gives skin a radiant glow.


200Php

I really hope it delivers on those claims. Will let you know in a month. :) Have a great day everyone!

No comments: